How does the booking process work?
- Before being scanned, everyone requires a review/referral from a doctor or health practitioner. If you already have this, you can just upload it via our website or send it to us via email. Otherwise, we can organise it for you.
- Just fill in and submit the online signup form if you don’t already have a referral. The booking team will confirm the location where your scan could be arranged and the cost of the requested scan. They will also send you a secure payment link via which you will be able to make the payment for the scan. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash/cheques or payment at the centre nor provide financing.
- Once payment is received the booking team will email you a more detailed questionnaire where you will be able to describe in detail your symptoms.
- Our medical team will review this questionnaire and provide a referral to the imaging centre.
- The imaging centre will then contact you directly to agree on a convenient day and time for your scan. As their radiographers need to review the request, it can take up to two working days before you are contacted. Should you not hear back from the imaging centre within two working days, please come back to us and we will chase this for you. Please also note that, sometimes, our medical team may recommend a change of scan, in which case you will be contacted to make alternative arrangements.an is safe, appropriate and necessary. The doctor may advise a different scan, another form of investigation or a different line of treatment.